- Graduated with my masters from USC!
- First job – loving and learning.
- First apartment – living alone.
- First dog.
- First real break up.
- Loss of a best friend.
- Went to New York.
- Went to San Francisco.
- Went sky diving in San Diego.
This year was actually the worst. I loved 22 so much, 23 was a sham. But of any year before it, I learned the most; for that, I couldn’t be more thankful.
- Whatever it was with our careers, families, nothing was for certain; but I always imagined you with me. Putting that to rest was probably the hardest part. I suppose I regret some of the ways I’ve tried to fill it.
- I’ve grown so comfortable living alone, but I secretly want a roommate. I miss C, I’ll always want someone to do life with.
- New favorite do’s and don’ts.
- Sneaking trips that no one will ever know about.
update: everyone knows about.