Why be moody when you can shake your booty 🍑
I spilled a lot of salt today.
Apparently it’s bad luck. Maybe that’s why it was kind of a caca day. But I appreciate caca days, kind of a spin on the whole “ya don’t know darkness without light”.
Today I’m thankful for:
- My most challenging student (behavior-wise) today told me she loves me. After all the days of “I hate you”, it was a refreshing breath of air.
- Learned there was a 30-day yoga trial at the yoga place my roommate and I checked out last Friday. So I went solo and had a pretty spankin’ time (minus all the sweat dripping down my face like it was nobody’s business).
- Friends who randomly call me up to talk about inappropriate burger + taco cravings, nothing else.
- Friends who send care-packages just because I moved apartments and venmos me lunch money because she knows I’m too broke to function atm.
- Parents who pick up the phone to deal with my random vent sessions about aging (when they’re aging even faster) + to have grown-up conversations about finances.
I hope if you’re having a bad day, today or any day, you can manage to come up with a list (or even just one thing) you’re thankful for. And that no matter how big or small, it’ll put a smile back on your pretty face.
Ta ta for now,