Ohmygosh, s h o e s 👟👞👢👡👠
- They fit perfectly in the store, but once they’re yours and you wear them around, they hurt or bring you blisters.
- You get them gifted and they’re not your first choice, but realize they’re good to you.
- They break or there’s definite, visual wears and tears-maybe you like them less for this reason and other times, more.
- You wait and save months to buy the pair you’ve been eyeing.
- You get hand-me-down’s, ones that have a history that make them more appealing or what have you.
- You impulse buy-you end up loving or regretting.
- You wear them only on special occasions or they’re a daily.
- They look better on someone else.
- They’re too tight or there’s too much space between your toes and the front/ heel and the back.
- Someone takes them.
- You grow out of them.
- They are fittingly better for different seasons.
- People compliment them.
Whatever the case- you can’t deny they take you somewhere. Whether it’s a place you must go, want to go, shouldn’t go, etc. Whether it be for a short while or for longer.
Always... Take 'em off & rest your feet.
Enjoy them, admire them as they are; they’re yours. It’s more important the who they’re taking where. If they no longer fit the way they should, it’s probably in your best interest to pick out a new pair.